Frame is a The Full Moxie in Long Orange, paired with a Cane Creek Kitsuma shock, and a set of 2022 Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate 160mm 42mm Offset.
Riding bikes is awesome, so we created a beautiful frame that’s centred around a fun and capable riding experience for everyone.
With enough travel to keep things smooth, The Full Moxie is playful yet willing to keep it together when things get a little out of shape, giving you the confidence to progress, whatever your ability.
Any rider, any trail, anywhere, The Full Moxie is the ultimate steel trail bike.
Every rider deserves great geometry and that’s what we deliver on every frame we make. A long front end and a slack head angle encourage riders to commit on the descents, while the steep seat angle puts the rider in a balanced position for comfortable and efficient climbing. Our Drop Optimized Geometry® is designed to put you in control
We can’t tell you how or where to ride The Full Moxie, we simply give you the tools for a great time on two wheels. Whether you’re flowing at the trail centre, plummeting through the trees or tackling epic wilderness trails, The Full Moxie is all the encouragement you need.
Useful things to know.
- Frame-only or frame & shock
- Includes M12xP1.75 Boost™ rear axle.
- Single pivot.
- 29er, 27.5+, 27.5 or ‘mullet’.
- Optimised for 140-160mm travel fork.
- Air or coil shock compatible.
- Shock adjustable between 62.5mm and 65mm stroke.
- 140mm or 146.3mm of rear wheel travel depending on stroke.
- 64-degree head angle.
- 77.5-degree seat angle for easier climbing.
- Our signature, optimised, dropper-specific seat tube.
- CNC shock mount, yoke and X-brace.
- Main pivot bearings, 6804-2RS, Ø32x20x7
- SS/yoke bearings, 6900-2RS, Ø22x10x6
- Custom butted, heat treated CrMo.
- 2 sizes to fit riders from approx’ 5’5” to 6’3” (1.65-1.90m).