Ripping down the steepest, chunkiest, fall-line trails is a zen-like experience, simultaneously losing all sense of self and becoming one with your bike. This flow state requires the right tool for the job, a bike that knows no limits, instilling a daredevil’s confidence and monk’s focus. Chasing this feeling is what inspired us to develop the Gnarvana.
Gnarvana pairs 160 mm of Freedom Linkage-controlled travel with 29” wheels to create a bike fast enough to outrun your professional distractions and release yourself from terrestrial bonds. Come as you are and ascend to the next level with Gnarvana.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Frame weight: 6.6 lbs. (3,000 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel:170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"