The same geometry as the 2020 Moxie, a super-butted Titanium tubeset and now with sliding dropouts.
Possibly the most useful innovation in the past decade has been the dropper post. Our signature short seat tube – that’s the same length on all sizes of our frames – offers you even more choices than traditionally designed frames that lengthen theirs as their frame size increases.
“Embrace modern, forward thinking sizing and open up a new world of performance.” – IMBikemag
The short seat tube allows you to spec’ the longest dropper you need to improve manoeuvrability and maximise the performance of every Moxie bike.
Useful things to know.
- Optimised for 140-160mm travel fork.
- 29er, 27.5+, 27.5 or ‘mullet’.
- 64-degree head angle.
- 77.5-degree seat angle for easier climbing.
- Our signature, optimised, dropper-specific seat tube.
- 3 sizes to fit riders from approx’ 4’11” to 6’3” (1.5-1.9m).
- 3Al/2.5V Titanium Tubing.
- Custom butted and shaped for optimal performance.
- Scotchbrite finish with sandblasted decals.
- Sliding dropouts, +16mm of CS length adjustment.
- 1 set of bottle bosses on DT.
- Metal headbadge.