Limited only by your imagination, A.L.I.C.E. is designed for the finest experiences on two wheels.
All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment.
A.L.I.C.E. is possibly the ultimate adventure bike: designed for world travel, bike-packing, gravel-grinding and grand days out.
So, it’s time to take the trip you’ve been dreaming about for years but, for whatever reason, haven’t. Be it that a trip around the world, a trip to the hills…or that trip to the shops…without the car!
Limited only by your imagination, A.L.I.C.E. is designed for the finest experiences on two wheels. This is the bike that every rider needs, whatever the adventure. Hey, it might even put some fun into the daily commute.
Adventure is in the DNA of A.L.I.C.E. Reliable, tough and calmly confident, she’s your trustworthy travelling companion. Uncertainty may always be part of the adventure but never for your bike. Whatever the terrain, from grass-up-the-middle roads to endless singletrack (and everything in between), A.L.I.C.E. will keep you, your kit, and your smile safely in place.
Born to be wild.
Overnight, overland and maybe even over-ambitious: go further, go higher, cross borders and see wonder-lands [see what we did there?]. Ultimately, A.L.I.C.E. will take you on the adventure that you want.
Updated for 2020 with a split drive-side dropout for Gates Carbon Drive; an extra set of bottle bosses on the underside of downtube; a new decal scheme; and a slimmer and more compliant fork* with even more attachment points for cages, racks and guards.
- Frame and fork bundle
- Crmo 4130 heat treated main tubes
- Oval top tube for greater compliance and comfortable shouldering of frames
- 44mm (internal) head tube compatible with either tapered or straight steerer tubes
- Sliding/replaceable dropouts
- Flat mount dropout slider (optional extra)
- Split dropout on drive-side for Gates Carbon Drive compatibility
- CrMo fork or Carbon fork included (straight steerer) - Both colour matched to frame
- 3 sets of bottle bosses on the frame
- Cable stop behind BB for front derailleur
- Updated A.L.I.C.E. decal on downtube
- Metal headbadge
- Supplied with front and rear axles (100×15, 142×12)
- 29×2.3″ max recommended tire size (27.5×2.1″) – but will fit larger