Ride with nature on our most-sustainable Cambium bike saddle to date: the C17 Special Recycled Nylon. Adopting an ecological approach to saddle construction, our latest C17 Special utilises earth-friendly materials throughout.
Starting with the nylon top, recycled fibres eliminate the need for new materials while reducing waste, combined with natural rubber for wet-weather protection and comfort.
One of the biggest innovations comes in the form of Liquid Wood, an innovative, 100% biodegradable biopolymer used to create the nosepiece and saddle backplate.
All mounted on stainless steel rails with aluminium rivets for a lifetime of hard use, more sustainable cycling starts by taking a seat.
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Recycled Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in 100% biodegradable Liquid Wood®
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Aluminium rivets
- Steel rail
- Waterproof recycled nylon top
- Vulcanised natural rubber for durable comfort
- Commuting in the city
- Road cycling
- Travelling the globe
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- All weather conditions
- Angled riding position