In a time when seat tubes were tall and bikes were short, the Moxie represented a different way of thinking. What if sizing was done on length rather than seat tube height? Why shouldn’t all riders benefit from excellent geometry? The Moxie was born and we haven’t looked back.
The evolution has continued and this latest version of the Moxie is slacker and steeper in all the right places. With this, we’ve opened up its capabilities further whilst keeping the original style that made the Moxie special.
Taking things back to the original riding experience, the Moxie gives you that raw, authentic two-wheeled adventure. Feel connected to the trail in a way that is only possible on a hardtail, safe in the knowledge that good geometry is more important than suspension travel. This is a hardtail fit for anything you can throw at it, and if you want to try and find the limits of the Moxie’s capabilities be our guest, but don’t say we didn’t warn you…
Build it light and fast or build it tough and burly, a Moxie’s personality is only truly revealed in a finished build and how and where you ride it.
Useful things to know.
Updated in 2020, the Moxie Mx3 is the most current model. Compared to the previous Mx2 (2018-19), it has a longer head tube and uses the same top tube as The Full Moxie so is it can run a 29er fork with up to 170mm travel. The chainstay yoke has also been widened for more tyre clearance.
- Optimised for 140-170mm travel fork
- 29er, 27.5+, 27.5 or ‘mullet’.
- 64-degree head angle.
- 77.5-degree seat angle for easier climbing.
- Our signature, optimised, dropper-specific seat tube.
- 3 sizes to fit riders from approx’ 4’11” to 6’3” (1.5-1.9m).
- Custom butted, heat treated CrMo 4130.
- Butt profiles for optimal strength.
- CNC CS/BB yoke for compliance and more tyre clearance.
- 1 set of bottle bosses on DT.
- Sliding dropouts give +16mm of chainstay length adjustment.
- Metal headbadge.